Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Gratin with vegetables and minced meatballs”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “katty” : Made this twice now and love it. Both times, I’ve used Trader Joe’s Truffled White Cheddar cheese mixed with Parmigiano-Reggiano and it turns out fantastic. I also steam and not blanch the cauliflower. I think steaming retains more flavor and nutrition. The trick here is to not oversteam it. So delicious and I’ll be making this time and time over again!
- “sabrina” : So delicious! I made it with orange cauliflower to dress it up a bit. Couldn’t find truffle cheese so substituted truffle butter for two tbs of the butter. Used gouda cheese. I’ve got the larger portion of this holding in the fridge for a party on Saturday. Can’t wait to see what they all think. I am sure they will love this like I do. Yummm!!!
- “selvia” : Very rich and decadent. Probably won’t be making this often because of the cholesterol, etc. but I just had to try it. I couldn’t find the cheese with the truffle in it so I drizzled truffle oil on top instead of OO. Pretty strong. I can taste it. I don’t think my hubby knew what it was. I am on a mission to find the cheese with the truffle in it. I did not use garlic powder as other people did.
- “angie” : It was delicious! Added a bit more Cayenne & Nutmeg, but didn’t stray far from the recipe.
- “joshua” : I have made this several times because it is so delicious and my husband loves it! It is worth the time and effort it takes to make it.
- “natasha” : I wasn’t able to find the truffled percorino so I had to use regular pecorino and added a 1/4 tsp of white truffle oil I had. I’m sure this would taste even better with the right cheese, but as it was, it was delicious! I only had a medium cauliflower, so I halved the recipe in a 9×9 dish. For a 9×12, I believe I need to get 2 cauliflowers. Thanks
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :