Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Grape-Nuts Baked Custard”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “madonna” : My Mother-in-Law use to make this. It is tricky that the crust does not get soggy, but when it is good, it is delicious.
- “janet” : I love custards, and your pie looks wonderful. I make a lot of ice cream, and my favorite base is a stirred custard. Different from baked custard, but same principle of using eggs to get a silky smooth texture.
- “audra” : My grandmother use to make this pie every year. This recipe brings back wonderful memories. Thank you
- “chrystal” : Oh! It’s been ages since I have seen a custard! Thank you so much for sharing. I am glad I found this recipe.
- “helen” : Your Old Fashioned Custard Pie looks delicious, I can almost taste it. Custard is always such a comforting dessert. Thank you so much for sharing
- “lisa” : I have never tried to make one myself, but your looks so delicious….I think I should!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Best of the Weekend. I can’t wait to see what you share with us next week. ?
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :