Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Grandma’s Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “vorcha” : I can’t praise this chili enough! The meat melted in your mouth, the flavors tingled nicely all the way to your toes. I just won a chili cookoff with it so that might be a large part of the reason. The judges and the crowd loved it.
- “jack” : I made these for the guys at the fire hall. And I made a HUGE pile of them…not one was left! A very good recipe…a little messy, but it’s esay to do and worth it!
- “david” : We plan to make this very soon. My wife had a copycat of it, but last time she made it — I said it was MEH this time. Don’t know why — been good in the past. Yet, this looks exceedingly good. Love that you cooked it and shared it.
- “helen” : Yum it’s cooking away on my stove right now! I rediscovered my love of Chili recently and this recipe is the best.
- “stephanie” : This is my go to chili recipe. My hubby even takes it to cook and never fails to bring home an empty crockpot!! Love! Thank you so much!!
- “sherly” : This recipe makes alot of chili~~!! I had to put half of it in another pot, but it tastes amazing and has only been cooking for an hour Love this recipe~~!! Thanks for sharing~!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :