Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Grandma’s Roast Beef”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “leslie” : Made this yesterday and my husband kept commenting on the delicious smell and couldn’t wait to eat! Delicious and with simple on hand ingredients! Only changes I made was to brown the roast after coating with seasoned flour. Then put beef broth in the pan, brought to a simmer to loosen an brown bits from the pan. Also added a handful of petite carrots. Made such a great thick gravy and meat so tender. Served with mashed potatoes and roasted asparagus.
- “hellen” : I make “a version” of this recipe replacing the beef broth with 1 cup of good red wine. I mix the 3 together and pour over the top of the roast and bake it for 2 1/2 to 3 hours and it is OUTSTANDING and makes it’s own yummy gravy. If you use a chuck roast it becomes very tender in the oven (I do not use a slow-cooker-ever). I serve it with mashed potatoes and green beans and carrots. Sooo good!
- “rena” : This is a great recipe as it is so easy and very tasty! I do add a bay leaf and some flour to thicken the gravy up a bit but the family loves this fork-soft beef roast!
- “nadia” : This is so easy and so good. I like to add a can of mushrooms that I have drained and instead of using the sherry I use the beef broth.
- “victoria” : I love how easy & tasty this recipe is. I cut up carrots & potatoes & placed them under the roast. Cooked it on high for 4 hours. Turned out perfect!
- “sarah” : This is my family’s favorite pot roast recipe. I sometimes use a pork roast with the other ingredients. We love the creamy gravy…instead of sherry, I use Marsala wine. It’s a great gravy for meatballs and ground meat, too.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :