Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Grandma’s Hungarian Stuffed Cabbage, Slow Cooker Variation”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “natasha” : What a wonderful meal! I ended up with about 15 cabbage rolls. Since I had more beef broth than tomato juice, I mixed a can of tomato past with a of quart of beef broth, to save the tomato juice (due to stay home orders). I overlooked adding the water from cooking the cabbage, which I won’t do again. I baked these in my cast iron Dutch oven at 350 degrees. They would have been ready at two hours, but I was on an electronic meeting, so left them in the oven for 3 hours. This is why the extra liquid would have been handy. Still, nothing was burned and the cabbage rolls were amazing.
- “robert” : Just like my Czech Grandma use to make! They only thing I changed is that I used V8 juice instead of just tomato juice. They turned out awesome!
- “sandra” : It needed spices…..I added some allspice (actually 7 spice Arabic), some garlic, onion, paprika, red pepper flakes and some mint. It was fantastic but I am afraid without doing that it would be so bland…..season with salt and pepper. I also used V-8 juice
- “tammie” : My husband and I loved it. I did make changes to the ingredients. I used tomato soup instead and added rosemary, thyme and Basil and Romano Cheese to top it off.. This was a very good dish. I will be making this dish again.
- “ariel” : Made a change by adding beef and chopped red onion. Definite keeper. Would make this home made Russian dish many times again. Delicious and so healthy.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :