Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Golden Rum Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lindsay” : I’ve used this recipe quite a number of times and have experimented with many different rums. The best is actually a combination of two different kinds.
- “tahna” : Absolutely delicious!! I followed the recipe exactly as to ingredients. I did add one twist, which I do with all glazed bundt cakes, have for over 50 years. I use a wooden skewer to poke 30 to 40 holes in the top and all sides of the cake. I then apply the glaze liberally with a 1 inch paint brush, used only for cooking, and repeat the process about 3 times. This way, some of the glaze penetrates the cake, adding flavor and moisture. I will definetly make this again.
- “mary” : I make this cake several times a year, and I get numerous request for it… I make it as the recipe states. It is easy and delicious.
- “tina” : This is the same cake recipe I’ve been making for years and it always comes out great. To make the cake better and easier to glaze, first spray the bundt pan with nonstick spray, sprinkle in chopped pecans (better than walnuts in my opinion) and then dust the pan with white sugar. After baking, let stand for 10 minutes in the pan and then use a skewer to poke holes all over the cake. Pour on warm glaze and then keep the cake in the pan until completely cool so that the glaze will be absorbed. Then it’s a “piece of cake” to unmold it – it will come right out of the pan onto the serving plate!
- “lillia” : This recipe is very similar to another rum cake I have made a few times, but this came out the best ever.
- “hannah” : Made this for my boss’ birthday. Absolutely perfect. We were all a little buzzed by 9am. I think I probably added extra rum. You know how it goes when you bake with liquor… one shot for the recipe, two shots for the baker. Thank you very much for a great recipe. Very (hiccup) enjoyable! 🙂
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :