½ cup almond flour
½ tsp baking powder
¾ cup erythritol, or desired sweetener
¼ cup cocoa powder
2 oz dark chocolate
12 tbsp butter
3 eggs, at room temperature
1 oz dark chocolate
1 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, erythritol and cocoa powder together and set aside
- Microwave butter and dark chocolate a little bit at a time until all is melted (alternatively you can use a double boiler).
- Whisk eggs in a separate bowl using a stand mixer or handheld mixer. Add chocolate/butter to the eggs and combine. Then add the dry ingredients
- . Line your 8X8 baking sheet with parchment paper then pour in batter
- Bake for 15-18 minutes using a toothpick to see if the center is set. Remove from oven and allow to cool
- Microwave with chocolate sauce ingredients until melted and pour on top of cooled brownies. Enjoy!
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :