Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Gluten-Free & Keto Fudge Brownies- Almond Flour Brownies”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “olivia” : Excellent! And I tried all the various versions suggested by other reviewers. The blender method makes it easier and faster, but the double boiler method tastes less eggy and the heat blends all the flavors together very well. Another advantage to making the sauce on the double boiler is that you can keep it hot till you are ready to serve. The key to using the double boiler is to make sure the water is only simmering (not boiling) and NOT touching the bottom of the sauce pan. (I used key limes instead of lemons, and added a couple of extra drops of Worcestershire sauce (to taste).) Combine the eggs, lime/lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce in a separate bowl before pouring into the double boiler. Then KEEP WHISKING, DON’T STOP, even after the last drop of butter has been added, keep whisking till everything is smooth. Making this receipe is like conducting an orchestra. Prepping is key. I started with the bacon then popped it into a warm oven. I also put heat-safe breakfast plates in the oven to warm them up. I made the sauce, then when that was done, I took it off the double boiler and set it aside. Then I popped the English muffins in a toaster oven (on light toast), then used the water in the boiler to poach the eggs. Stir up the sauce while the bread and eggs are cooking. The bread and eggs should be done simultanously. I garnished with a sprinkle of Hot Hungarian Paprika.
- “melissa” : I took a prior users suggestion and used coconut oil instead and it turned out amazing. My wife is on severe diet restrictions because she is lactating and our son has some in tolerances, but these brownies actually passed as almost real brownies. I am highly impressed
- “gina” : This was absolutely amazing, I used coconut sugar to give it a healthier twist. My husband and my neighbors enjoyed these can’t eat just one brownies. This was the first time I used Chia Seeds…
- “brian” : The slightly bitter cocoa powder aftertaste threw me off. It was HARD to mix with my hand mixer. I’d recommend a good stand mixer. I substituted the recommended sugar for organic coconut sugar +.
- “nicole” : I love these! I’m allergic to eggs and wheat and hear are so yummy without the allergies! Thanks a million!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :