Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jessica” : This recipe is delicious and easy! For a slightly healthier fish bake the mahi-mahi, because that works too.
- “julia” : YUMMY!!! I boiled the sauce and put more over fish. I grilled by putting double layer of tin foil on grill and forming a boat by folding up side. Grilled for exactly 8 mins, this method works for any fish and keeps it from sticking. No need to even flip the fish just shut the lid and leave for 8 mins. This works for any fish less then 1 inch thick. I also used frozen Mahi Mahi from Sams and let completely defrost.
- “natasha” : Really, Really, Really good stuff. The only change was dried ginger instead of the fresh (didn’t have any on hand). I also added just a bit more honey after. I baked the fish instead of pan frying (for the health factor) and reduced the sauce in a pan and poured over the fish. Really liked how this turned out. Thanks for the post.
- “helen” : We really enjoyed this. I grilled the Mahi Mahi rather than pan frying and it was superb. The marinade/glaze is definately versatile enough to be used on shrimp, chicken, pork, and even beef.
- “vanesa” : This was fabulous!!!! I am still thinking about it four days later. Even my kids and husband who do not like fish, loved this dish.
- “barbara” : Served this for a dinner party and it was fabulous. I would double the marinade to have more sauce to pour over the finished dish. Very easy.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :