Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lina” : It’s an ABSOLUTE! must that you use a baking sheet under this pie. Unless you like to clean ovens. Other than that the pie is wonderful.
- “selvia” : I have made this recipe several times and followed it to the T! I get requests to make this often! It’s very rich so small pieces work just fine! Wonderful when served slightly warm with vanilla ice cream!
- sonia” : I made this for Easter dinner this year. My family loved. It has just a hint of German Chocolate and the chocolate chips make it wonderful!!!
- “sharlot” : I love German chocolate pie and cake. This recipe is quick, easy and delicious! I had this recipe many years ago and now have it again. Thanks for posting
- “melissa” : This recipe was easy and came out wonderfully, everyone loved it. I added a small bit of a German Chocolate bar into the melted butter because I wasn’t sure how chocolately the choc. chips alone would make it. It just happened to be the right amount. The pie is very rich, so if you have a termperamental stomach, don’t eat a big piece of it at a time.
- “anna” : Easy and delicious. It does bubble over so definitely put a cookie sheet lined with foil beneath for easy clean up.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :