Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Garlic Sauteed Artichokes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jill” : I tried this recipe, and loved it. I thought scraping out the raw choke would be much more difficult, but I used a melon-baller,and it came right out.
- “teresa” : This was outstanding!! My husband and I love artichokes and really enjoyed the garlic flavor.
- “john” : Very good and different way to make artichokes! I did, however, use 6 large cloves of garlic since we are garlic lovers. I also added 3 Tablespoons of Chicken Broth in the last 5 minutes of steaming because I have a very powerful stovetop and needed more liquid. Thanks for the recipe
- “sunny” : These are awesome. I had HUGE artichokes, so mine took a little longer to steam – otherwise changed nothing. Thanks for the recipe, we’ll use it again.
- “robert” : I just made this dish – it was wonderful! It was great to try something besides just boiled artichoke dipped in garlic butter. What I did different – steamed the artichoke first with garlic tucked under the leaves and drizzled in lemon juice. Removed choke. I sautéed the garlic in the butter and then removed the garlic (so it wouldn’t get too bitter). Sautéed the artichokes and then added chicken broth, water, and lemon juice to steam. Delicious! Thank you!
- “alverson” : This is great if you really like garlic. I made it twice and the first time I used too much garlic. The second time I eased up a bit and I Really enjoyed it.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :