Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Garlic Roasted Chicken and Potatoes “. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “megan” : I used drums only, as that is what I had on hand. It was so simple to throw together. I actually forgot the final step of the syrup but we loved it as it was. We are garlic lovers so this was great. Oh, I didn’t have fresh cloves so I used jarred minced garlic. We didn’t get to spread the garlic over the chicken but it baked into the drums and then covered the potatoes!! YUMMY!!
- “mira” : This was delicious and so easy! Thanks for sharing. I’m going to add a little more detail. I had a 4 pack of chicken thighs I wanted to use, so that’s what I used instead what it called for. I only had a small square brownie type pan, so I used that instead of a roasting pan. I used one whole garlic cluster, separated and peeled, about 14 cloves or so. I had to bake it 20 extra minutes to get the thermometer to 165. I don’t think it needed all that garlic, not that it hurt it at all, but you really only got the garlic taste by smooshing the cloves onto the chicken at the end, and each piece used about 2 cloves. It turned out great and the potatoes were to die for! I didn’t have to add any salt once to them on my plate (which is unusual for me) and they were so buttery! I will be adding this dish to my regular rotation.
- “natasha” : Ya’ll, this is totally off the hook. The only changes I made were to add two sweet potatoes and to omit the maple syrup. I would have LOVED it, but hubby has a problem with sugary-sweetness in meat dishes, but he loves sweet potatoes. It was fantabulous! I had five very picky boys in the house and the table was quiet! I know, right? That alone should speak for itself. I am putting this into my weekly rotation. The potatoes are addicting and so delicious! It was super easy to assemble, too. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
- “lisa” : I made this for the first time today and it was completely easy and absolutely delicious! I followed the recipe exactly but left the chicken and potatoes in the oven for an extra 10 minutes to make sure they were done (I couldn’t find my thermometer). As a vegetable, I added plain green beans and I spooned some droppings over them. Thank you for this great recipe!!
- “judie” : Just wonderful, not only was the chicken excellent, the vegetables were a huge hit. I added carrots like some of the other raters here and they were great! Definitely adding to the rotation.
- “joanne” : Easy and quick. Tasted great. Kids and husband couldn’t get enough. Will use again.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :