Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Garlic Chicken with Orzo Noodles”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “iva” : I love this recipe because it’s fast and delicious. We love strong flavors and the red pepper makes it great.
- “anna” : Yummy! Very easy to make and full of flavor. I did find it a tad oily though, so next time I will only use half the olive oil.
- “jones” : I loved this and will be making it again. I added cayenne as well as onion , yellow pepper and a whole head of garlic. I first browned the orzo in oil then added the rest .
- “sam” : People ask me to make this all the time! When I don’t have fresh basil, ground works fine. Diced tomatoes also taste good with this.
- “sacha” : This was awesome! Boiled orzo in 2.5 cups chicken broth, was perfect, didn’t need to be drained. Oil, garlic & red pepper, I didn’t measure, just used what was to our taste.
- “linda” : This is a great combination of flavors and textures, and healthy! The orzo pasta makes this VERY kid friendly. I usually toast the pasta for a few minutes in a dry skillet prior to cooking in boiling water, adds a little nutty flavor.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :