Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “FROZEN YOGURT GRANOLA BERRY BITES “. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “linda” : This looks super delicious. I love the combination of ingredients and the overall presentation. I’m definitely going to make some to impress my friends!! =)
- “karla” : The crust is a combination of crushed almonds, coconut sugar, and coconut oil. It’s not granola. I prefer crushing my almonds instead of using almond meal, since it adds more texture and gives it that granola look. By the Way, these are delicious!!! In my freezing now. 🙂
- “catherine” : Thanks these are great! Just made a batch and used granola – they are delicious 🙂 Thanks for the recipe!
- “sally” : The honey can be left out of the recipe. If you still desire more sweetness you can substitute 1 teaspoon coconut sugar or use a flavored Greek yogurt instead of plain.
- “nancy” : I used graham cracker crumbs with brown sugar and coconut oil for the crust. Turned out great! definitely needed 5 – 10 minutes out of the freezer before eating. Really hard to eat otherwise.
- “elizabeth” : Granola should work, although it may not hold together as well once thawed. Keep us posted! 🙂
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :