Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Fried Macaroni and Cheese Bites Recipe”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “clara” : These are really good. I made my own pimento cheese minus any pimentos (kids would never eat them if I did). These are rich and the ultimate comfort food
- “sarah” : Pretty good, I thought they needed something more…. I baked up some brown sugar bacon, chopped it and added it to the mac and cheese.
- “josephine” : These were really good. Unfortunately, I had to double fry them because initially the middle was still frozen after frying as stated. Next time I would like to make it cheesier and maybe even add bacon. Husband loved them just the way they were and he hates mac and cheese. Previous Next
- “cristy” : Very time consuming, but very good. To ensure they cook all the way through, press the balls into a disk or patty shape.
- “ima” : They turned out picture perfect and were delicious. Next time I would like to try it with macaroni pasta instead of a mix and skip the pimento cheese. I will be making these again though.
- “nicole” : I’ve made this recipe a few times and everything turned out fine. However, last night I was having a hard time forming the macaroni & chs into round balls.
“lina” : Method was perfect, but the recipe tasted a little strange, but not bad. I will tweak the recipe a little to my taste next time.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :