- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (32 ounce) jar sliced dill pickles, drained
- 1 quart vegetable oil for deep-frying
In a small bowl, mix together the egg, milk, 1 tablespoon of flour, and Worcestershire sauce. In a separate bowl, stir together the remaining flour, salt, and pepper.
Heat oil to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) in a deep-fryer or heavy deep skillet. Dip pickle slices into the milk mixture, then into the flour mixture. Repeat dipping.
Place the pickles carefully into the hot oil. Avoid over crowding by frying in several batches. Fry until pickles float to the surface, and are golden brown. Remove with a slotted spoon, and drain on paper towels.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :