Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “FRIED CREOLE SHRIMP”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sam” : I fixed this recipe a few days ago and it was awesome. I have a question …. I’m thinking about frying some catfish tonight using the same mixture to season the shrimp …. dip it in there and then in the flour and cornmeal mixture. I don’t see why it wouldn’t be awesome too. Any thoughts? Thanks
- “barbara” : Once again I am looking for a specific recipe and lo and behold here I am! As always your recipes are spot on. I have never fried shrimp; husband really likes them (I do too!) so I will be using your recipe. I know it will be perfect! Thank you for always coming through!
- “vanesa” : We’re having surf and turf for dinner tonight and will use this recipe, sounds sooo good, will let u know how it turned out.
- “megan” : This was absolutely delicious! You were right about the cook time 4 minutes is enough to cook the shrimp.
- “rochelle” : Mmmm I love crispy deep fried shrimp. I love the addition of creole seasoning. YUM
- “shelby” : I just made these and they turned out great!! I used Cajun seasoning because I couldn’t find Creole. They had really good flavour. Plus they were extremely easy to make ?
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :