Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Fried Cabbage”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “mary” : Tried the fried cabbage will never boil cabbage again it was so good thank you since I have never really been a cook I look for easy recipes and this one was on point
- “janice” : Love fried Cabbage. I use garlic salt, bacon, and add noddle’s and stir fry altogether with the cabbage. So good.
- “anna” : we love fried Cabbage, I always made it with Curry, but I will try your version ? thank you so much.
- “mason” : I use smoked sausage and potatoes with mine…one pan meal…a little garlic salt and pepper, butter, olive oil and chicken broth…Delish
- “kim” : This looks great! I made cabbage w/onions, peppers and turkey sausage this past Sunday because I was also craving cabbage ? Thanks for sharing!
- “rosie” : everything looks so delicious! I saved this blog to my favorites because my hubs will love all the fantastic dishes. Thanks for sharing
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :