Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Fried Cabbage and Sausage Dinner”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kathy” : I used both butter and bacon grease. Substituted stewed tomatoes since it’s what I had. Used a touch of old Bay. Also added a leftover pork chop with grilled potatoes!
- “charlene” : I substituted spicy red pepper diced tomatoes and followed the rest of the recipe and this was absolutely delicious
- “irene” : Made this for supper today. At first I wasn’t sure what to serve with it. Since I have fresh string beans from my favorite Farm Stand, I served with this dish. This is definitely a KEEPER.
- “tammie” : Made this recipe as written and it was delicious. Thank you very much for sharing. I will definitely add this into our meal rotation.
- “terri” : This was very good and so easy to prepare. I knew my family wouldn’t eat it, but my co worker loved me for making and sharing it with her for a couple of lunches.
- “nicole” : This dish turned out great!!! The colors were wonderful and the taste delightful.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :