Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Fresh Veggie Wraps”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “vanesa” : I was very pleased with this simple and light recipe and its ease of preparation. I served this at a small luncheon and everyone enjoyed. Fresh and light flavors.
- “carmen” : So easy – no cooking! Everyone served LOVES this. parmesan makes it happen! Makes lots, cause it gets gobbled up!
- “nancy” : Loved the flavors!!! It made a lot of stuff to roll into an 8 inch wrap, even after dicing my pepper and cucumber. I used whole wheat tortillas and didn’t add salt since the mayonnaise and tortilla already contain salt. I wrapped the leftovers in tin foil, stuck them in the fridge; I must admit, I liked them better the next day.
- “tara” : I left out quite a few of the ingredients. I mixed the lettuce, tomato, and cucumber together, using only a few lettuce leaves and adding more tomatoes. I was not using large “beefsteak” tomatoes, but instead the smaller plum tomato. I left out the green pepper because I am not a fan. I considered adding celery instead for some crunch. I will try that the next time. Then I just used straight mayo for the spread. Between the mayo and the tomato, I had no problems with it being dry. Yes, it is basically just a salad on a tortilla, but it was different and an easy way for me to get the kids to eat salad. I also plan to use some shredded cheddar cheese the next time as well.
- “natasha” : I really loved these, but I have to agree with the first reviewer that they were too dry. I ended up using a half cup sour cream instead of 1 tbs mayonnaise, and it was the perfect amount of sauce. I recommend upping the mayonnaise and adding a little less vegetable. I ended up with 10 overflowing wraps, and I didn’t use the whole head of lettuce or the entire second tomato. I will definitely make these again, with my adjustments.
- “rebecca” : Hmm, this kind of just tasted like a dry salad on a tortilla. I followed the directions exactly, just making 2 sandwiches only. The ingredients didn’t seem to come together, esp. the green pepper slices. I added some Italian dressing, which helped a little. It’s definitely missing something.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :