Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “French Quarter Pecan Cream Cheese Spread”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “hannah” : Wow, really, I can’t get over that delicious taste! So simple and yet – sooo great. Thank you for this recipe – it’s a real keeper
- “andrea” : This will be terrific for our family Christmas party–all appetizers and wine. Thank you!
- “sunny” : OMG!! This is so good and seriously addicting so watch out!! The only change I made was that I halved the recipe. I will definitely make this again.
- “leslie” : This is sooooo good. I made it with Walnuts instead of pecans because that is what I had on hand. I added a little fresh cracked pepper. This one is going on the party/potluck list!
- “alida” : I’ve made this twice already and it’s wonderful. It’s best when you let it rest in the fridge for a little bit. The flavors marry nicely together.
- “bricyn” : This is a great recipe! My Mom has made these for years. They are good w/ walnuts instead of pecans too.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :