Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “French Onion Meatballs”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “robert” : Looks good, but I would not fry the meatballs as it is to much of a mess. I bake them on a sheet pan covered with foil and oiled. Then too I am going to increase the meatballs to over 100 for supper to feed a none profit group. Thanks always searching for new approaches.
- “christy” : Frying the meatballs was a disaster as mine just fell apart and by the time they returned back to the sauce what was left of the “balls” was no more. May try adding an egg to bind it. Baking the meatballs may be best but then you lose the yummy bits.
- “debbie” : Just made this and my meatballs fell apart too. Little greasy for my taste, though the flavor was awesome.
- “elizabeth” : My husband and 5 year old thought this was the best thing I’ve ever made, that’s saying a lot. The meatballs were tender and the sauce was yummy over mashed potatoes – not a fan of egg noodles. I added an egg to the meat mixture and less butter for browning based on other comments.
- “sally” : We just made these, and they were delicious! The meatballs were really moist, and didn’t fall apart at all. We used 85/15 hamburger — maybe that makes a difference. We used Grey Poupon mustard, not brown mustard, so only used half the recommended amount, and the taste was great. We would make these again in a heartbeat!
- “elaine” : Meatballs fell apart, will use a binder next time. And less or no mustard, it was strong for our taste. Sauce was good, a little greasy and didn’t need the kitchen bouquet, was brown enough. Thanks
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :