Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “French Onion Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “ashley” : This turned out really good! I love mushrooms! But hubby doesn’t. I ended up making chicken strips and used extra sour cream. My chicken was fresh, not frozen though
- “kimberly” : I thought this was pretty good. Although the first time I make a recipe, I like to try it as written, my husband doesn’t like mushrooms, so I substituted cream of chicken soup and fresh green beans . Instead of heating my oven up in nearly-100-degree weather, I used the crock pot on low for 8 hours. Then a friend called to invite us out to dinner, so I put it in the fridge for the next day. Reheated it in the oven at 200 degrees for 1.5 hours approx. While it was a tad salty, it wasn’t too much for us. May have been saltier the first day, though.
- “leslie” : Gave it a shot since it was so simple to make. My only substitutions were garlic and cheese (cubed and stuffed inside the chicken). Both worked good, especially the cheese. The flavours were good and not too salty. This is not a gourmet meal but why would you expect that from a dish that literally takes 5 minutes to prepare? Made with rice and poured a little milk in with the chicken before cooking (did not have any more sour cream) to give more sauce. Worked really nice with the rice and I did not have to season the rice at all. Will definitely make again
- “laura” : This was super easy to make and delicious. I followed the recipe exactly, except I added e tea mushrooms. Everyone in the family loved it.
- “melanie” : I’ve made variations of this for YEARS. and I can tell you right now the onion soup mix/cream of*** soup combination is a winner EVERY time. I’ve made it with stock instead of the sour cream (less fat and sodium) and varied the meat, believe it or not. This works well with a variety of beef chunks, especially in the slow cooker (roast beef, sirloin, other thick-cut steaks, or beef cut for stews), and even with pork (tenderloin preferred, but thick-cut steaks and other loin cuts will also do). So far, I’ve never had a problem with the basics of this recipe; only the use of sour cream is new to me. Ridiculously easy Crockpot recipe, too.
- “amy” : Great casserole for a family of 5. I used 3lbs of chicken breast, added a can of cream of chicken w/ herbs, 2 cups of rice & one cup of water (we use a larger casserole dish :-)).
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :