Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Feta Eggs”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “samantha” : I didn’t actually follow this recipe because we have been making our own scrambled eggs with feta cheese in it for years. Heres how we make ours: Scramble plain eggs with milk like you normally would for scrambled eggs, then once its almost through cooking, add a hearty chunk of feta cheese (Vigo is the best kind). Dont be afraid to use a lot. Be sure to crumble it small so it melts and all the eggs have some feta, not just some with huge chunks. Once you stir that in and the eggs are finished cooking, sprinkle some finely crumbled oregano over the eggs and stir that in. YUMMY
- “jilian” : Wow – feta cheese and scrambled eggs together!Who knew it would make for such a tasty combination! I cut the recipe in half and added just a bit of milk to the eggs to get them nice and fluffy. I used cherry tomatoes cut in half and upped the feta a bit because I love the stuff. This only needed just a bit of fresh cracked black pepper for seasoning. Perfect with a side of whole grain toast!
- “katy” : For such an easy twist on eggs, it turned out so great! I’m ashamed I never thought of feta and tomatoes with egg before. I’m definitely keeping this one on hand to mix it up and to show it off to Mom!
- “diyeana” : I made this for breakfast this morning and I think it is very deserving of 5 stars. I used egg beaters (30 calories per “egg” versus 70) but then added a bit more feta (the basil & sun dried tomato variety). Delicious! I think it would be good with some red bell peppers & mushrooms too.
- “sara” : Wow! Had my doubts about this but was pleasantly surprised. Reduced the recipe using only two eggs but kept everything else the same. Great flavor. Went well with Canadian bacon.
- “vanesa” : I’m not usually a big scrambled egg fan but every so often I get the urge to have some and I figured I’d try this recipe out. All I had on hand was shallots and some seasoned feta so that’s what I used. Turned out great and tasted terrific. I used a lot more feta than called for though. Just kind of sprinkled a couple of handfuls into my eggs. Delicious idea!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :