- 2 pounds boneless country-style ribs, or more as desired
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 cups barbeque sauce (such as Famous Dave’s)
- 1 cup beef broth
- Season ribs with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Place a layer of onion in the bottom of a pressure cooker. Add a layer of ribs. Repeat with remaining onion and ribs.
- Combine barbeque sauce and broth together in a bowl; pour over ribs in the pressure cooker.
- Close cooker securely and place pressure regulator over vent according to manufacturer’s instructions. Heat until steam escapes in a steady flow and makes a whistling sound, about 5 minutes. Adjust heat until regulator is gently rocking. Cook for 25 minutes. Transfer the pressure cooker to the sink; cool the pot with cold water for about 30 seconds to release pressure quickly.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :