Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Fast Pressure Cooker Ribs”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “melissa” : Flavorful, cut with a fork ribs. I used an Instant Pot for 25 minutes and quick pressure release. For a quick and easy meal this one will work.
- “trisha” : This is good and easy. I browned the meat on all sides first, and therefore 25 minutes in the pressure cooker might have been a tad too long. The onion was really good too.
- “julie” : This is a very good recipe. Unfortunately my ribs were fatty, but the flavor was very goood.
- “naela” : I rubbed it down with stonehill savory vegetable seasoning and let it sit in fridge for a hour before continuing with recipe. It turned out great!
- “kim” : Meat was tender. 25 minutes on high pressure seems like a good amount of time.
- “katie” : Delicious with a capital D!!! Easy and fabulous!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :