- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 racks baby back ribs, membranes removed
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce (such as Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- Mix brown sugar, chili powder, parsley, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, cumin, onion powder, and paprika in a bowl using a fork, breaking up any large clumps. Rub spice mixture over both sides of the ribs.
- Place a steam rack inside a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Pour water and cider vinegar into the bottom of the pot. Lower ribs into the pot by curving them around the edge. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 25 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove lid.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; place ribs on the foil. Top with barbeque sauce.
- Broil ribs until sauce is bubbling, about 3 minutes.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :