- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, or as needed
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Whisk in the milk, egg, 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, and vanilla extract until only a few lumps remain. Let the batter stand for 5 full minutes for extra fluffiness.
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat, and brush with 1 teaspoon vegetable oil. When the oil shimmers, slowly pour about 1/4 cup of batter into the hot pan. Cook until bottom is browned, about 2 minutes, then flip and cook until the center of the pancake is set and the other side is browned, about 2 more minutes. Keep warm until serving.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :