Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Extra-Yummy Fluffy Pancakes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jillian” : Great recipe for “Extra-Yummy” Pancakes with a nice touch of cinnamon! I used only two tsp. of cinnamon vs. a full Tbsp. and added a full tsp. of vanilla for good measure. Also, letting the batter rest for a few minutes while the frying pan heats up makes for really fluffy pancakes. These were perfect topped with butter and REAL maple syrup! Also equally awesome with sauteed apples over top…
- “cynthia” : These were outstanding. The family LOVED them. I did a double take when I saw the amount of cinnamon. I ended up only using 1/2 Tbs and that was PLENTY. They turned out a lot fluffier than I thought they would when I poured them on the skillet. Will definitely make them again!
- “sarah” : Absolutely extra-yummy and fluffy! I used whole wheat white flour and “soured” milk (milk soured with lemon juice). I did only use a heaping teaspoon of cinnamon only because I didn’t want that to overpower the rest of the pancake and I used melted butter instead of vegetable oil only because I’m low on oil until payday. These turned out just wonderful! I served these with a homemade maple-vanilla syrup (which is also from this site) and it was just heaven. I think these would be just as tasty without the cinnamon, too.
- “john” : I followed the recipe exactly and these were fabulous. Lots of cinnamon and vanilla make these unique and wonderful!
- “ema” : Excellent, yummy, fluffy pancakes. Love the addition of the cinnamon; although, I did cut it in half in fear of it being overpowering. In the end, we felt they would have been great with the full amount, so my mistake. Seeing the whole family pleased with recipe, I will be repeating this one!
- “natasha” : These are so easy to make and cook and I loved the taste and texture. I will reduce the amount of sugar next time, but other than that, they were perfect.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :