Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Extra Creamy Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “chris” : I used half and half rather than milk and then cut the processed cheese in half. I was so thick I didn’t need to use flour. Which gave me a gluten free yummy soup.
- “mollie” : Thanks for this! Only thing I took out was celery and added heavy cream a small amount and out cheese it’s on top in my bowl an so mixed it in!amazing!
- “lori” : I am allergic to Basil so I added pickle juice to the first step to get that tangy flavor and a little Italian seasoning as well. I also added my flour to the hamburger after I drained some of the fat so that I got my flour fully cooked.
This is a great recipe to double, I just dumped it into my big stock pot for the final 40 minutes. When you need a large portion it’s economical, except for Velvetta maybe.
- “jennifer” : Absolutely loved this! I added a can of rotel and omitted the celery and carrots. Served it with crusty warm French bread to make a real cheeseburger meal! Yum, thank you, this is a keeper!
- “sharon” : I made this soup tonight. It was yummy. I took out the onion & potatoes. I used 1 tsp onion powder. (stomach is sensitive to onions) and 1 lb of frozen diced hash browns. I used 2 cups of shredded cheddar jack cheese. Loved it! I served it with french bread. We couldn’t stop at one bowl either…..
- “danielle” : I made this for dinner last night, and loved it! I didn’t change anything, nor would I. Not one person complained and that’s huge in my house lol.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :