Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Excellent Broccoli Cheese Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “davis” : I have made this recipe twice for crowds and it has been a big hit! I only do 2 things differently. First I saute an onion in with the butter in the beginning. Also I have thrown in cubed potatoes with good results.
- “joy” : This was a delicious recipe…MADE CHANGES but I don’t think they were too drastic. The entire family from baby to hubby LOVED it. My changes were: 1) used water and 3-4 Tbsp.
- “amanda” : This turned out great. I followed the recipe exactly after scaling it down to 6 servings. I would recommend doubling the amount of brocolli. DON’T FORGET TO SCALE IT DOWN.:) Enjoy
- “kim” : I had to go buy a larger pot to make this for my family it’s so great!! When making it in my standard 6 qt. dutch oven (making 12 servings) it would disappear so fast! This is a fabulous base for any cheese soup.
- “lisa” : This was the best broccoli cheese soup we have ever had. Before my husband even finished 1/2 of his first bowl he said “I hope you wrote this recipe down.” I used only shredded sharp cheddar cheese and I added black pepper.
- “naples” : Very pleasant and flavorful soup that aside from some onion and garlic needed no other flourish. Some broccoli cheese soups are TOO cheesy – a thick pasty goo with not only too much cheese but too much flour as well.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :