Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Eggplant Lasagna”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “michelle” : This recipe is great. A lot like mine, however, I add a pound of mushrooms and I use jarred marinara sauce.
- “jessica” : We went meatfree. And this is a great recipe – even without the meat! We added some fresh basil on top of ours before enjoying and it was delicious! Also, I added some sugar to the red gravy, just because I like my lasagna and ziti a little sweeter than I do normal macaroni.
- “krissy” : Love this recipe! Everyone raves about it whenever I make it. Tastes really good. I always add tomato paste and always add a little bit more of everything
- “crystal” : Made this tonight turned out great. I added mushrooms to the meat mix and a single layer of baby spinach before the last layer of noodles. I used no boil noodles next time will not put the last layer before the noodles
- “sheari” : I am not able to do much these days, so my fourteen year old son made this recipe with my direction exactly as posted. It is the best lasagna we’ve had so far. In fact, lasagna along with meatloaf is something I’m always trying to do better. This was it. Thank you. We loved it!
- “rayne” : I used no bake lasagna noodles and it turned out perfectly. Also using fresh mozzarella makes a huge difference. This is a keeper!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :