Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “EGG SALAD CUPS WITH SMOKED SALMON AND DILL”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “joanne” : I crave breakfast foods pretty much nonstop, and I love smoked salmon and eggs together! I wouldn’t even be able to serve these to my guests because I’d be too busy eating them myself!
- “Lori” : The perfect appetizer for Easter brunch or anytime, ! You are so creative with these fun and easy recipes using Pepperidge Farms puff pastry cups. Thanks for sharing
- “marcie” : These look like such a great appetizer! I love those puff pastry cups, but I especially love what you’ve filled them with! ?
- “ashley” : I’ve been looking for a fun little appetizer to add to my Easter menu and these are perfect! Pinned and definitely making these!
- “erin” : Love these bites! Everything in puff pastry is automatically better too ?
- “chelsia” : I LOVE puff pastry. I had no idea that they had little puff pastry cups though! So much fun, definitely need to get some and try this! And you are right – the perfect appetizer for Easter (which I can’t believe is only 13 days away)! Pinned!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :