Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Eclairs II”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “melissa” : This recipe is fabuolus, but it forgets to mention to peirce the ends of the eclair shells right after removing from the oven to release any steam. This keeps them from getting really soggy on the inside. These eclairs have become a family favorite and everyone is convinced that I spend hours in the kitchen preparing these!
- “nikki” : OK, first of all, these were incredible. I mean, they taste like they came fresh out of a bakery shop. A couple of notes though. First, if you don’t have heavy cream or if you’re just trying to reduce some of that calorie intake… replace the cream for 2 beaten egg whites (until it forms peaks), and add 1/2 cup confectioners sugar to it (instead of 1/4 cup that is supposed to be added to the cream). Add the vanilla as well. When you are done, fold it into the vanilla pudding and you’ll have the perfect eclair filling that is creamy and absolutely divine. My second suggestion has to do with the chocolate glaze. What I got when following the recipe was hardly a glaze, it didn’t stick to the eclair and was way too thick. So I added about two tablespoons of milk, 1/4 cup confectioners sugar, and 1 more ounce of chocolate. The glaze I made turned out perfect (and tasted amazing as well). Another suggestion, you should dip the top of the eclair into the chocolate before you cut it open. That way the chocolate is evenly spread over the top, instead of a gunky chocolate mess. Let the chocolate sit for a few minutes before you cut into it, I suggest even putting it into the freezer for a few minutes. That way, when you cut them in half, the chocolate won’t get all over the place. All in all, this recipe was a slam dunk. The authenticity of these eclairs was certainly refreshing, and I can guarantee that I will be making these again.
- “brenda” : This is a very good recipe, but I made a few modifications: first, I used 1/8 cup conf. sugar and 1/8cup regular sugar in the filling; second, I piped the filling into the eclairs; third, instead of melting butter and choc, I melted choc in milk, and didn’t need any water. And, because I piped the filling, I was able to dip the eclairs upside down in the chocolate. YUM.
- “jennifer” : I have tried many of the eclairs on this site, and this is the best one yet! I would cut the filling in half, it always makes way too much – or if you make all of it, add some bananas and vanilla wafers to the rest and serve in individual dishes as banana pudding 🙂
- “thania” : This recipe was great and so easy. It turns out just like a bakery eclair. You don’t need to pipe the pastry onto the baking sheet, I jast used a tablespoon and I was very careful to make them 1 1/2 x 4 inches and they still turned out wonderful and very pretty. Just what I was looking for.
- “eva” : I love this recipe! My daughter and I make these often, and people sometimes don’t belive they are homemade because they look so good. When we make them we make them smaller and fill them by using a pastry bag instead of cutting them in half, we also use the pastry bag to apply the frosting.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :