Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Easyyyyy Stuffed Meatloaf Roll”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “brenda” : Delicious, added alil of my own seasons to beef. First time trial by error still excellent and easy recipe!
- “loisa” : This is definitely a 5-star recipe. We have been making this for years and love it! It’s a tried and true, never-fail, company pleasing, favorite. You can even prepare it (not bake) in the morning or night before and store it the fridge until it’s time to cook it.
- “dina” : Great! I added some spinach along with the ham and mozzarella and it was a great touch.
- “wanda” : I got this recipe from a friend in college manay moon ago and had lost it. I am so happy to see this recipe as it is my favorite way to make meatloaf.
- “tamara” : Great recipe. I followed it pretty closely, but changed it as follows: Used 3 oz Prosciutto instead of ham. Used provolone instead of mozz. Added 1 sliced green onion, sprinkled on the meat before the ham. Used 1.5lb 97% ground beef and .5 lb mild Italian sausage. Only had to bake mine for 60 minutes, also. Next time I’ll probably skip the salt, but overall a good recipe!
- “cathren” : Excellent recipe. Very similar to what I’ve had in Sicily. I’ve since changed it from meat roll to meat rolls however.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :