Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Easy Taco Bake Recipe”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sela” : I made the recipe without changes and thought it was delicious. Since there is only two of us I knew I would need to save some for leftovers so I only put the lettuce and tomato when I served each portion.
- “loisa” : This was delicious! I made a mistake and cut the lettuce instead of shredding it. I also should have chopped the tomatoes smaller. It was still good though. My husband suggested I make this often. Thanks for the good recipe.
- “elodie” : This is so easy and delicious! I found the chilli pepper just fine. I used Mexican cheese, not cream cheese, very yummy. My chips were not soggy…..I will put this on my favorite recipes!!
- “debbie” : I got this mixed up with another recipe..forgot the mayo, added the salsa to warm refried beans and layered the beans over the chips before the meat layer. Tasted great!
- “melissa” : This recipe has good flavor, is easy to make and is one my whole family enjoys.
- “natalie” : Instead having to cook up the meat and adding chili powder, I just used leftover taco meat that I had in the fridge from the tacos we had a couple nights before. I also added some chopped onion. Other than that, everything else was the same. Thanks for the recipe and I will definitely make this again!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :