Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Easy Spicy Southern Chicken Spaghetti”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “allen” : I have made this twice now. The first time, it came out a bit thick, but the flavors rocked. SO – this time, I did a full 16oz of Velveeta, plus a 1/2 cup of milk. It was PERFECT!! thanks so much
- “lauren” : With the cream of chicken soup.. do you add the one can of water with it as well (that it says to add on the directions on the can)? Or just the thick contents of the can. So excited to try this! Thank you!
- “elise” : I’m making a vegetarian version for myself and my 2 little nieces tonight! Using 2 boxes of Lightlife Smart Strips instead of the chicken tenders. Hope they like it!!
- “teresa” : I make this all the time with chicken, shrimp, crawfish, lobster, and/or crab, but instead of milk use half & half…it makes the cheese super creamy and doesn’t dry out or harden. A family favorite!
- “naela” : it was very creamy and also the Rotel added the right spices to it…guess it is kind of a short cut to your version but it was great and my hubby loved loved loved it…thanks again
- “alyssa” : I just made this two nights ago and we loved it.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :