Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Easy Smoked Sausage Skillet”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “felicia” : I used all fresh vegetables, minced the garlic instead of crushed, double the tomatoe sauce, regular rice cooked in chicken broth (no instant) and did more of a layering with the rice, main ingredients and mozzarella cheese topper. Absolutely delicious! 🙂 It did take longer than the recipe called for, but I don’t mind that with the end result being sooo tasty! My husband raved about it and my three year old ate it all! Definitely will make again.
- “amy” : I did alter some of the details of this recipe but kept the spirit of the recipe and it turned out delicious. 1) I at least doubled the tomato sauce, 2) I used fresh vegetables, 3) I used extra garlic and a bit of Cajun spice, and 4) I used regular long grain white rice cooked in chicken broth. I also layered the rice, sausage/veggie/sauce mixture, and cheese, then left in in the pan with the lid on for a bit (10-15 minutes or so?), to heat through and fully melt the cheese. It’s been a while since everyone obviously loved dinner around here, but they all raved about this dish– one of my sons said: “It was great, just needed a little more broccoli, and a little more sausage, and a little more rice . . . wait, never mind. We just should have doubled the recipe for more everything.”
- “janet” : I used all fresh vegetables and had to improvise some ingredients. I used Hillshire Farms Polka Kielbasa. Instead of chicken broth I used “Better than Bouillon” and a half cup water. Also I used Ragu Pizza sauce and canned Italian seasoned stewed tomatoes. I also threw in a dash of Merlot wine and pepper. I used much more garlic…at least 5 cloves.
- “mare” : Loved this! I had the hot smoked sausage, which added spiciness that we like. Used fresh vegetables, no rice, but added a little spaghetti at the end. Also added cilantro on top, only because I had it and needed to use it. I did taste it first without it, I think this is an awesome dish that is really easy. Definitely making it again.
- “cheryl” : It was very good. Way toooooo much rice. Make only 1 cup of (dry) rice . Use a LOT!! of red pepper flakes per the family.
- “natasha” : This was very good. I did make some minor changes. I used fresh broccoli and peppers instead of frozen and added it after the meat had simmered in the soup mixture so it still had some crunch. I used regular rice because I don’t use instant. I used vegetable broth instead of chicken because that was all I had on hand. I also added a whole can of tomato sauce because it looked too soupy. My kids (11 & 5) cleaned their plates and the husband asked for the recipe to go in rotation! Simple dish with lots of flavor!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :