- 1 (16 ounce) can refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (9.6 ounce) package Jimmy Dean® Original Hearty Pork Sausage Crumbles
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 ½ cups milk
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Step 1Bake biscuits according to package directions.
- Step 2Meanwhile, cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat 5-6 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently. Stir in flour. Gradually add milk; cook until mixture comes to a boil and thickens, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Step 3Split biscuits in half. Place 2 halves on each of 8 plates; top with about 1/3 cup gravy.
Per Serving: 333 calories; protein 9.8g; carbohydrates 30.8g; fat 18.7g; cholesterol 24.9mg; sodium 718.3mg.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :