Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Easy Morning Glory Muffins”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “amanda” : This is the second time I made these–this time I reduced the oil to 1/2 cup and added 1/2 cup of applesauce. They were still very moist and delicious. I also reduced the coconut by half to reduce the fat content. I grated everything by hand, so the prep time was more like 30 minutes (but still worth the work). Next time I will double the recipe and use a food processor. I ended up with 18 standard size muffins. They were a big hit with the family.
- “rocha” : These were delicious. I just chopped the apples and the carrots together in my mini food processor and it wasn’t time consuming at all. Plus, it made the muffin more appealing to my picky 3 year old, who might have been discouraged by the carrot chunks! 2 cups= +/- 3 medium carrots UPDATE- For those doing WW, this is 10 points each if you make 12 muffins and copy the recipe word for word. If you omit the walnuts (10.5 points) and use 1 cup of applesauce (2 points) instead of 1 cup of oil (57 points!!!) that will bring each muffin to 4 points, and it’s still just as delicious. I love grabbing one of these for a healthy breakfast just before running out the door. 🙂
- “ebarha” : Sooo good! But yes, it is time consuming, what with all the shredding, but they loved it b/c it is chock full of goodies. Because I used Sweetened coconut, I reduced the sugar to 3/4 cup and and added 1/3c. brown sugar. I didn’t use oil, I subbed w/ Libby’s pumpkin puree and there you have it! Another vegetable in these moist, healthy, nearly fat free muffins! Lovely and hearty and staying in my recipe file (except I’ll invest in pre-shredded bagged carrots)!
- “jennifer” : Fantastic! I love the cafe bought Morning Glory muffins, and it was nice to finally be able to duplicate them at home! Using the review advice, I substituted half a cup of applesauce for the oil, which worked great. A word of warning though if opting not to use the oil; do not sure paper muffin pan liners, as they will stick to the muffins. Also cut sugar in half, and it wasn’t missed. I got creative with add ins, adding in some dried cranberries and sunflower seeds. These were amazing! Thank you SO much for sharing this recipe!
- “nada” : These were pretty tasty but a little greasy. Will cut back on the oil next time.
- “carmen” : These turned out great. I deviated a little bit, based on personal preference and what I had on hand. I doubled this recipe. Instead of all that oil, I used three bananas and a half cup of oil (reduced the oil by 3/4 of what the recipe called for). I also reduced the sugar by half a cup, but I believe that I could drop it down quite a bit more. I do not like raisins, but chopped, fresh, Medjool dates substituted very nicely. I also replaced 1/4 of the flour with whole wheat flour (I think I’ll bump that up next time too), and 1/4 of the flour with a combination of almond meal and flaxseed meal. I know I made a lot of changes, but I was really trying to make it a bit healthier. It was really great, very moist and tasty!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :