Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Easy Lemon and Garlic Broccoli”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jillian” : Great recipe! This so easy to prepare and yet so good. The lemon and garlic paired together really make this broccoli side dish stand out. It’s delicious all by itself and makes a great side dish.
- “sarah” : I broke my broccoli into smaller florets mine were done in just under ten minutes. I used homemade roasted garlic in this recipe.
- “jennifer” : This is sooooooo gooooood. I threw some nuts (hazel and pecan) in for extra flavour as I used this for a mine course but honestly I thought that the nuts dragged it down and that it would have been tastier without them.
- “hellen” : I tried this tonight as a side to my tenderloin. It was tasty! It’s best straight from the pan to the plate to your mouth so make it your last item removed from the stove. I gave it 5 stars because overall the recipe title says it all
- “melissa” : I cut the recipe in half and used frozen broccoli and minced garlic from a jar. Good flavor; more lemony than garlicky. Tasted good but the browning of the broccoli was a bit of a turn off.
- “mira” : I am giving this a 5 for flavor. It was very tasty! I was trying to copy the broccoli served on the plates at restaurants. This came pretty close. The only thing I changed was cutting the black pepper in half.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :