Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Easy Instant Pot Keto Crack Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “nicole” : I made this exactly according to directions and I thought it was okay. The chicken was still a little frozen so I pressure cooked for 25 minutes. The chicken turned out perfectly
- “maria” : Served this up on slider buns and this was good. I ended up adding an additional cup of cheddar after tasting it. I think it needs it.
- “jamie” : This is a delicious recipe. My whole family loved it. I did add more cheese and used chicken broth instead of water.
- “traci” : This turned out fantastic! I made it according to the recipe with no changes. Will make this again.
- “gina” : This recipe was amazing. I served it on a slice of keto bread grilled in a skillet. I also doubled the cheddar cheese as others suggested. Crack indeed.
- “jennifer” : Made this today using the slow cooker (see notes section) according to the recipe except that I used real bacon bits rather than cooking up bacon myself and I added a bit of cayenne and hot sauce. My husband loved it
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :