Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Easy Indian-Style Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “heidi” : I was so surprised by how good this is! I didn’t expect the flavors to be so intense, when I read the ingredients I thought it may be a bit too sweet, and I don’t like “sweet meat” lol.
- “kimi” : This was so good! I have zero complaints about this one. It was incredibly easy and so tasty.
- “sarah” : So good! I followed some other reviewers’ advice and doubled up on the spices- excellent. Even my kids (7, 4 and 2) eat it without complaint. Thank you!
- “anna” : This is a great start! I added a can of mixed veggies and really upped the spice via garlic powder and curry powder. Also to trim some fat I didn’t use the coconut milk (gasp) instead subbing plain Lowfat greek yogurt and added a dallop of sour cream when served. Delicious! Thanks for sharing! We will use this again often!
- “leslie” : This is my FAVORITE meal! I make it with lots of vegetables and would even leave out the chicken if my husband would eat it without the meat.
- “tara” : This is really great!! I made it for a crowed and doubled the sauce. I’m glad I did b/c it is so good with the basmati rice! It tastes wonderful left over too!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :