Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Easy Garlic-Lemon Scallops”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “chris” : I made them last night and it was fantastic! Made it with broiled asparagus and a kale and quinoa salad.
- “denise” : This was super easy and tasted excellent! To keep the scallops tender, definitely do not cook them more than 3 minutes per side. Enjoy!
- “alexis” : Made this last week, it was my first time cooking scallops and it was super easy! The recipe is great and very simple to follow. I served with rice and asparagus, yum.
- “linda” : The preparation of them was easy, and they came out great. They sear pretty quickly on each side (about 1.5-2 mins on each side) carfull not to overcook or rhey will turn to rubber.
- “sabrina” : thank you for the recipe too, good tips, since rubbery scallops are something I too frequently make, unintentionally of course
- “rachel” : I love scallops. I have never tried them in a brine first. Will be now!! In step 3 you mention capers? Looking forward to trying this recipe. Sounds yummy.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :