Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Easy Farmer’s Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “clara” : I really liked this. I made it exactly as stated. The flavors of the ham and cheese with the potatoes and onions was very satisfying. My husband added a little hot sauce to his serving as he prefers spicy food.
- “adams” : This was very quick to put together. I didn’t see the need to let it chill for any time, since it didn’t have bread in it that needed to soak up the egg & milk, so i baked it right away. That may be why I did have to bake it 10 minutes longer, so that the center didn’t have any jiggle to it. I added 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard, a handful of fresh spinach, chopped, & I used 1% milk instead of evaporated milk. Even my 8 year-old granddaughter liked it! I have a gluten-allergic daughter, so I appreciate any tasty gluten free recipe I can find. Thanks for the recipe!
- “jennifer” : I have success with this recipe by OMITTING THE MILK and beating in some SMALL CURD COTTAGE CHEESE instead! I like the texture and its NOT runny. I like it with bacon bits instead of ham too. Also use the frozen hash browns that already have onion and green pepper in it….even easier!
- “selvia” : I’ve made this many times and we really like it. I’ve always used evaporated milk and I use O’Brien style Simply Fresh potatoes (found in the refrigerator section). I also use Canadian Bacon rather than ham which tends to be saltier. There are only 2 of us at home so I cut the casserole into serving pieces and freeze the extras for a quick meal when I’m rushed for time.
- “vanesa” : This is perfect to wake up to!! It gets your day started off right!!We love the recipe!!
- “elodie” : Made for a class breakfast this morning and it was pretty much devoured. I’m always my worst critic but LOVED the look and taste of this one. It was especially easy using the pre-chopped ham bits–no browning or draining. PERFECT! Love it and thanks so much..will be making this one again and again!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :