Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Easy Cream Cheese Danish”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “gina” : I make these all the time but an even easier way is to leave the rolls tube shaped slice the dough into about 8 slices and then place indentation in center. Love these filled with fresh blueberries or strawberry preserves.
- “linda” : Just made these a day or two ago. I am probably one of a handful of people who don’t like cream cheese filling, so I used cherry pie filling. They were almost better than bakery-purchased rolls. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe.
- “anna” : Halfed the recipe for just the two of us. VERY delicious and easy! Will try varying the filling next time by doing some cream cheese and some with pie filling. Tho the pumpkin idea also sounded wonderful. Thankyou for sharing!
- “michele” : These danishes look amazing! Love that they are easy to make. Pinning!
- “terry” : I have made this wonderful and super easy several times and our church family loves it and so does our family. As a matter of fact i havent found anyone that doesnt like it!! Makes me feel like a professional baker and Im not. Thank you for listing it!!
- “amelia” : Looks like a winner to me! Out of our family of four I predict 3 of the 4 of us would be in love.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :