- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken chunks, drained
- ¼ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 5 drops hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco(R))
- 12 corn tortillas
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Combine the chicken and cheese in a bowl; stir in the hot pepper sauce. Warm the tortillas one at a time in a skillet over medium heat until flexible about 10 seconds per side.
- Spread about 1 heaping tablespoon of the chicken over half of the warmed tortilla. Roll tightly to form the taquito starting at the filled side of the tortilla. Place seamed side down in the baking dish. Repeat with the remaining tortillas. Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :