Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Easy Chicken Fajita Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kanietha” : we absolutely LOVED it!!! I pored it over the tortilla chips and garnished with sour cream and shredded cheese for my childrens sake. It was a huge hit. We will definitely have it again soon.
- “karen” : Thanks Gweb2! This is a keeper–next time I will wear gloves when slicing the pablano pepper. (typed with one hand soaking in milk!)
- “leslie” : AMAZING! I made 2 batches tonight 1 steak & 1 chicken. Used the frozen pepper & onion blend to cut back on cost. I seriously think I could eat this every day.
- “mina” : This recipe is very forgiving. I made a couple of changes according to what I had on hand. I used about 1 Tbsp of Emeril’s Southwest Essence instead of the fajita seasoning. I also cut the onion bell pepper (red only) and chicken into 1″ chunks and cooked them all together with the seasoning on high for about 10 min. then added the toms 2 cans of white beans 1 can of diced green chilis 4 oz. and chicken stock etc. Turned out great! Thanks for posting this great recipe Gweb8:)
- “krysti” : This was great and really easy!!! I didnt a have poblano pepper so I used green chiles and topped with cheese. Will make this again for sure.
- “vanesa” : Excellent recipe. Added another 16oz of chicken broth to make more soup. Very tasty and simple. Thanks!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :