Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Easy Apple Coleslaw”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “tamasa” : This cole slaw is soooo good, I followed the recipe almost exactly, the only thing I did differently was to put a tablespoon of lemon juice on the apples while I chopped up the rest of the ingriedients, I did this the first time I made the salad, I didn’t do it the second time and the apples turned brown after 2 days. I still added the lemon juice that the recipe calls for.
- “crystal” : This is an absolutely awesome recipe. So simple and easy to throw together. For a change of pace, I occasionally throw in pecans or sunflower seeds for a little something different… This has joined a list of favorites in our household!
- “mary” : This recipe was fantastic. It’s probably the best slaw I’ve ever had. I only used 1/4 cup of brown sugar and added a couple Tbl. of cider vinegar in addition to the lemon juice. Thanks for the recipe
- “kendra” : This is a fantastic recipe! I added 1 tsp. vinegar to the mayo mix and topped the slaw off with dried crandberries and sliced almonds. My son had about 4 helpings and said be sure to keep the recipe for this one! I thought about adding some salad shrimp or chunks of chicken next time and make it a meal!
- “beanie” : This recipe is excellent. I’ve made it several times and am ALWAYS asked to bring it to family functions. I always buy a pre-shredded cabbage/carrot mixture to make prep easier and also change up the apples from time to time (try Fuji or Gala, you must keep the granny smith though for the tartness). I skip the red pepper and sometimes add a little extra dressing. This is WONDERFUL and keeps for several days. Thanks so much for a GREAT recipe
- “leslie” : My friend brought this salad to work and it was a hit! I loved it. It is so refreshing! I made this for my boyfriend today who is a coleslaw fanatic and he loved it.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :