- 1 1/2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into cubes
- 3 large potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 pound carrots, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine beef, potatoes, carrots, and onion in a slow cooker crock.
Mix cream of mushroom soup, tomato sauce, onion soup mix, parsley, and pepper together in a bowl; pour over the beef mixture.
Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours. Stir before serving.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :